Senior Functional Consultant
What will your typical day look like?
As a UKG (Kronos) Senior Functional Consultant within ATEO’s Business Solutions team, you should expect to enjoy working as a client facing Workforce Consultant.
As a Senior Member of the team you will get the opportunity to lead projects and mentor staff, leverage your experience with Workforce Management, while stretching yourself and trying something new. You will enjoy the growth opportunities ATEO provides including working with other passionate experienced consultants and being provided resources and time to achieve full UKG Dimensions accreditation.
The ATEO’s Business Solutions Team is responsible for implementing workforce management solutions end to end. As a member of the team you will be responsible for building new pay components, running workshops, engaging with client stakeholders, and delivering projects.
- Experience working with workforce management solutions
- Enthusiasm about working with clients to deliver great solutions
- Strong problem solving and analytics skills
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience with either Kronos Workforce Central, UKG Dimensions
- Previous experience consulting on workforce management, HCM/HRIS, Payroll or scheduling software
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia or New Zealand may apply.
If this sounds like you please e-mail email@example.com
A one page cover letter indicating why you want to work for ATEO.
A one page resume summarising your workforce career.
We are looking for Australian based candidates. No international relocation. Police checks are required.