Senior Integration Consultant
What will your typical day look like?
As a UKG (Kronos) Integration Consultant within ATEO’s technology team, you should expect to be client facing and you will leverage your experience with integration platforms, while stretching yourself and trying something new.
You will be responsible for designing and developing custom integration components and services, engaging with client stakeholders, and delivering projects.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors on integration solutions
- Enthusiasm about software design & development
- Strong problem solving and analytics skills
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience developing technical solutions for workforce management, HCM/HRIS, Payroll, Scheduling software application environments
- Experience with either Kronos Workforce Central, Dimensions or Dell Boomi
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia or New Zealand may apply.
If this sounds like you please e-mail email@example.com
A one page cover letter indicating why you want to work for ATEO.
A one page resume summarising your workforce career.
We are looking for Australian based candidates. No international relocation. Police checks are required.